Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Deepak Goyal (Emp Code 2470)" <De...@headstrong.com> on 2007/08/24 07:49:42 UTC

How to serialize DOM_Document Object to local XML file

I have to serialize the DOM_Document object to local XML file.
I tried it using DOMWriter but could not because DOMWriter.hpp is not
present in Xerces.
What should I do?

Regards
Deepak

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

Re: How to serialize DOM_Document Object to local XML file

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
At 11.19 24/08/2007 +0530, Deepak Goyal \(Emp Code 2470\) wrote:
>I have to serialize the DOM_Document object to local XML file.
>I tried it using DOMWriter but could not because DOMWriter.hpp is
>not present in Xerces.
>What should I do?

Which version of Xerces are you using? Are you sure you are using a
DOM_Document object (the deprecated interface) instead of a DOMDocument?

Alberto