Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fu...@hotmail.com on 2006/06/27 20:05:16 UTC

External image not opening in weblogic with SSL

An external image is specified with the absolute location of the external image in my xml file.In m development environment it works fine where as in staging i am getting the following error in the logs whereas in the browser i see a popup.pdf file needs to be repaired.

Invalid baseDir specified: /WEB-INF/.. (no protocol: /WEB-INF/..)

Can anyone suggest me some ideas.

--
This message was sent on behalf of funkychap22@hotmail.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org/topic.html

Re: External image not opening in weblogic with SSL

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
funkychap22@hotmail.com wrote:
> An external image is specified with the absolute location of the
> external image in my xml file.In m development environment it works
> fine where as in staging i am getting the following error in the logs
> whereas in the browser i see a popup.pdf file needs to be repaired.
>
> Invalid baseDir specified: /WEB-INF/.. (no protocol: /WEB-INF/..)

I'm not sure whether the two problems are related. I'm not sure
either how they relate to the message subject.

Regarding the second problem: I guess you set the baseDir
option programmatically using getRealPath("/") or something
similar. Well, for some reason this doesn't seem work properly
in your staging environment (unless /WEB-INF/ is indeed a
real directory there). You'll have to ask a weblogic guru
for support.

J.Pietschmann