Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by greg <gr...@crm3.com> on 2006/08/18 01:03:38 UTC

Subversion

Today my Jr. Sysadmin decided he was going to back up our subversion
documentroot folder, however he did this without letting the dev team
know he was hot copying the folder.  Subversion was accessed while the
hot copy was in progress.  Subversion crashed he ran svnadmin recover on
the documentroot .  The message came up Recovery completed, however when
we attempt to use Subversion we get an error saying "160029" could not
open requested SVN file system.

I know very little about Subversion, I need help.

Greg Needham