Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/09 13:54:13 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Training (Incubating) Tools 1.0.0 RC2

Apache Training (Incubating) Tools 1.0.0 RC2 has been staged under [2]
and it’s time to vote on accepting it for release.

All Maven artifacts are available under [1]. Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

Repository: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-training.git
Release tag: releases/tools/1.0.0
Hash for the release tag: 15513a9b48f94f389678107e0e59dc1b7359ef44

Per [3] "Before voting +1 PMC members are required to download
the signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test
the resulting executable on their own platform, along with also
verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF policy
on releases."

You can achieve the above by following [4].

[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated - e.g. performed the non-RM items in [4])
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetraining-1001
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/training/tools/1.0.0/rc2/
[3] https://www.apache.org/dev/release/validation.html#approving-a-release
[4] https://plc4x.apache.org/developers/release/validation.html

Re: [VOTE] Apache Training (Incubating) Tools 1.0.0 RC2

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I downloaded the release, built it using Maven and checked the signatures.

Thank you for doing the work Chris.

Cheers,
Lars

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Sorry, I voted on the [DISCUSS] thread!  Just copying my vote here.

+1 (non-binding)

Ryan