Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 苏仕祥 <sh...@qq.com> on 2019/09/06 08:40:29 UTC

回复: Talk about how to set committer bar

I agree with the rules.

But the question is ,such as rule 3, we may not have effect method to meature how much contributions someone makes.

lulu

Posted by 苏仕祥 <sh...@qq.com>.
So&nbsp;the&nbsp;contributions&nbsp;someone&nbsp;makes&nbsp;is&nbsp;ambiguous.I&nbsp;just&nbsp;mention&nbsp;that&nbsp;thing.

But&nbsp;whatever,the&nbsp;community&nbsp;will&nbsp;know&nbsp;who&nbsp;makes&nbsp;contributions.

In&nbsp;conclusion,I&nbsp;approve&nbsp;the&nbsp;rules.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Commitments to a community is recognized by humand, ppmc. Really, don't set
a static rules, if the man makes you trusted, then at least invite him as
committer.

Static rule in this part makes contributor feeling like chasing a kpi.
Personal, don't like this.

Sheng

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org>于2019年9月6日 周五上午4:54写道:

--