Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Eiji Kitamura <ag...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 09:53:03 UTC

Branching shindig repository

Hi,

Quick question. Is there any plan on branching shindig as compliant
version for OpenSocial v0.7?
php version and java version separately, maybe.

I heard shindig is already v0.7 compliant (at least php version), but
it's difficult to chase every changes made daily. We want to
concentrate on fixed code (except for bug fixes) to deploy on our
service .

Is there any plan on branching?

Re: Branching shindig repository

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com> wrote:

> No plans that I know of to branch off a 0.7.  I think the plan is to get to
> 0.8 compliance and release at that point.

That's the tentative plan, anyway. Some parts will be 0.8 compliant before
others -- I think we can safely branch the gadgets and common artifacts by
June 20th (Friday after next). It's not clear when we can expect social-api
to be 0.8 compliant.

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.