Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/03/02 13:33:40 UTC

Re: Location of incubated downloads?

I did point that out to Howard a week or so ago.

Howard??
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org> wrote on 02/03/2003 03:47:40
AM:

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Woops ... that didn't go to the right list.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.