Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Seydl <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/25 12:41:35 UTC

[C3] Question about the Consumer

What purpose or intention has it that the Consumer isn't a
PipelineComponent?

Regards,
Mike

Re: [C3] Question about the Consumer

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Andreas Pieber pisze:
> On Monday 26 January 2009 22:33:17 Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
>>> So let's fix this :)
>> Do we have an idea how to do that already?
>>
>> BTW. We shouldn't not forget about Producer interface.
>
> What's with the Producer Interface?

Doh. Sorry - nothing. I just checked original Cocoon3 sources instead of not my crazy experiments. Everything is correct
when it comes to Producer.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Grzegorz

Re: [C3] Question about the Consumer

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Steven Dolg wrote:
>> Michael Seydl schrieb:
>>> What purpose or intention has it that the Consumer isn't a
>>> PipelineComponent?
>> Actually that's just a design flaw we haven't fixed yet.
>> Of course it should be a PipelineComponent.
>>
> So let's fix this :)

Do we have an idea how to do that already?

BTW. We shouldn't not forget about Producer interface.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [C3] Question about the Consumer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [C3] Question about the Consumer

Posted by Steven Dolg <st...@indoqa.com>.
Michael Seydl schrieb:
> What purpose or intention has it that the Consumer isn't a
> PipelineComponent?
Actually that's just a design flaw we haven't fixed yet.
Of course it should be a PipelineComponent.

Regards,
Steven