Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mark Greene <gr...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/21 19:29:13 UTC

C* 2.1.3 - Incremental replacement of compacted SSTables

I saw in the NEWS.txt that this has been disabled.

Does anyone know why that was the case? Is it temporary just for the 2.1.3
release?

Thanks,
Mark Greene

Re: C* 2.1.3 - Incremental replacement of compacted SSTables

Posted by Marcus Eriksson <kr...@gmail.com>.
We had some issues with it right before we wanted to release 2.1.3 so we
temporarily(?) disabled it, it *might* get removed entirely in 2.1.4, if
you have any input, please comment on this ticket:

/Marcus