Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Laxmilal Menaria <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 05:33:25 UTC

Spellchecker.Net for Multiple Fields

Hello everyone,

I am using Lucene.Net 2.0 with Spellchecker, Spell checker is working form
only one field, we need to provide indexerreader for that, but my case is
different, i wants to find out spelling suggestion from mulitple indexes,
and mutilpe fields, so any option for that... i am using
multipfieldqueryparse for search...

Thanks in advance..
LM

RE: Spellchecker.Net for Multiple Fields

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Laxmilal,

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Can you share an example with us?

Regards,

-- George Aroush