Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2011/08/31 13:26:04 UTC

Rave at TransferSummit

I'd like to offer some sponsored passes to TransferSummit in Oxford,
UK to Rave community members. Matthew and Ate will be there presenting
Rave and I think that it would be a great opportunity for some of our
EU side people (active or lurking) to meet Matthew as our US
representative.

The pass includes conference ticket, accommodation and all meals
(including the wonderful gala-dinner). All you need to pay for is your
travel.

To grab a free pass register via http://transfersummit.com and use the
discount code OpenDirective100

There's a limited number of passes and they'll be allocated on a first
come first serve (although I'm holding a couple in reserve so if you
try and register and get refused you can always make a personal plea).

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)