Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com> on 2007/06/23 00:31:54 UTC

[Axis2] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name, Envelope

Hi,

            When I deploy my webservices on my localhost (desktop) and
test it using a java client, it is working fine.

            But when the same webservices project is built & deployed on
our development server and tested using java client, I'm getting the
below exception.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope

First Element must contain the local name, Envelope

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:81)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:356)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)

        at
com.rsys.ws.client.ResponsysWSServiceStub.login(ResponsysWSServiceStub.j
ava:276)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:29)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:16)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestResponsysWSClient.main(TestResponsysWSClient.jav
a:40)

Caused by: org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException: First Element
must contain the local name, Envelope

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(St
AXSOAPModelBuilder.java:221)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:179)

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1
35)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:163)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPM
odelBuilder.java:111)

        at
org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:474
)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:142)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:77)

        ... 6 more

            Does anyone tell me why this is happening?

            I'm using Axis2 deployed in Jboss.

Thanks

Raghu

RE: [Axis2] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name, Envelope

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Hi Dims,

	Have you got a change to take a look at this issue, I've
attached the log file to the JIRA.  I'm kind of stuck and not able to
proceed further without resolving this issue.

Thanks
Raghu

> [...]

StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:163)

>         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPM
odelBuilder.java:111)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:474
)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:142)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:77)

>         ... 6 more
>

>             I've also specified the SOAP Request & Response to & from
this
> server in the below email for reference.
>

>             PS: I'm using Axis2 1.2, deploying the application in

6;font-size:16px;}

>             H3

{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D7
6;font-size:14px;}

}

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Raghu,