Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/22 09:11:01 UTC

Kupu: Description / Title

Hello!

I made overview pages on our publication with xinclude pointing to
parts of the article. But I think the lenya:description is much better to do
that. Therefore I would like to ask why Kupu cannot save description or
title?

Chris

AW: Kupu: Description / Title

Posted by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de>.

> Christian Kreutz wrote:
>
> > I made overview pages on our publication with xinclude pointing to
> > parts of the article. But I think the lenya:description is
> much better
> > to do that. Therefore I would like to ask why Kupu cannot save
> > description or title?
>
> kupu is xhtml only, no xml namespaces.

Okay that is the reason. Thanks
Chris

Re: Kupu: Description / Title

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Re: Kupu: Description / Title

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Christian Kreutz wrote:

> I made overview pages on our publication with xinclude pointing to
> parts of the article. But I think the lenya:description is much
> better to do that. Therefore I would like to ask why Kupu cannot
> save description or title?

Title and description are stored as meta-data, not directly as
content.  Instead of using an in-browser editor, Lenya has a forms
interface to all document meta data.  Go to the "site" tab from the
authoring view and select the "meta" tab.

--
JP