Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2001/06/28 14:12:35 UTC

PHP generator question!!

Hi all,
My question is about Cocoon2 PHP generator. My question is this: I have a open source forum which is based on MySQL databases. The code of this forum is php embedded in HTML page. I have Apache 1.3.19, Tomcat 3.2.2 and cocoon2: my project is to use this forum with cocoon2 because I would like to provide a different presentation of the context or service which uses my forum.
Now, I have read that cocoon2 has a php generator: if I was able to isolate the Php code from the Html code, could I use the Php generator? How can I solve my problem? Shall I need something to solve my problem?
Can you explain to me how the Php generator works?
Thanks for your help

Marco