Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Tull <ta...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 07:52:35 UTC

Introduction

Hi! My name's Tull. I'm a 15 year-old Sudanese student living in the United
Arab Emirates, and am interested in learning to code and program. I'm in
Year 11, studying Computer Science, Mathematics, English, Arabic, Business
Studies, Economics and Physics. I'm at an extremely beginner level when it
comes to coding and technology, and am taking this chance to become
familiar with coding, but hopefully this could be the start of something
pretty cool for me! I enjoy coding as a hobby, so I'm hoping that taking
part in GCI, with the Mifos Initiative, would be the doorway to what could
be a fruitful beginning for me and programming!
Your Sincerely,
Tull Osman

Re: Introduction

Posted by courage angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Tull,

Welcome to the community,!

To familiarize get started, please browse the following.

- Mifos GCI Wiki - https://mifosforge.jira.com/
wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

If you have questions, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

Thanks,
Courage

Re: Introduction