Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/21 16:17:04 UTC

Localizing Wizard buttons

Hello All,

I would like to change couple of labels on my custom Wizard
(extending org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.Wizard)

I need to change labels on Next and Finish buttons

What I tried:
add
<entry key="org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.next"><![CDATA[Siguiente
>]]></entry>
<entry
key="org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.finish"><![CDATA[Finalizar]]></entry>

to Application_es.properties.xml (labels were not changed)

Created InstallWizard_es.properties (InstallWizard extends Wizard)
org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.next=Siguiente >
org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.finish=Finalizar

Labels are not changed
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Localizing Wizard buttons

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It seems InstallWizard_es.properties was not copied during my testing :(
Sorry for the noise

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sven,

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.