Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/02 14:19:06 UTC

Re: Pulsar 2.7.0 and BooKeeper version

Thanks a lot for the initiative, Enrico.
From my point of view, It would be great if the upcoming Pulsar release
would have these features.
BP-41, and Explicit LAC would be a great help for Pulsar.  BP-41 could make
the use of BookKeeper more flexible. Explicit LAC could solve the one
Pulsar issue, in which the last message is not reachable. This would also
help make these features get a real test in Pulsar.

Best Regards.

Jia Zhai

Beijing, China

Mobile: +86 15810491983

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Yes! Sounds like it would make Pulsar more awesome!

Regards,
Yong