Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com> on 2008/02/06 00:01:00 UTC

Any new Shindig/OpenSocial containers?

Hello Shindig-dev,

If there are any newcomers to this list that are planning to implement
Shindig and OpenSocial in your environment, and haven't yet spoken to us
(Google), we'd be happy to know about it.

Feel free to contact me and let me know what your plans are with Shindig and
OpenSocial and I can put you into our internal "container" partner database
so we can keep you apprised of any new developments on OpenSocial. Also if
you would like to share any interesting milestones such as going live with
Shindig/OpenSocial, we'd be happy to promote you through our blogs, websites
etc..

Thanks,
-Chris

--
Chris Schalk, Google Developer Advocate

Re: Any new Shindig/OpenSocial containers?

Posted by artemy tregoubenko <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We're going to implement opensocial container at our site too.

arty ( http://arty.name )

RE: Any new Shindig/OpenSocial containers?

Posted by Dan Lester <da...@danlester.com>.
A list of websites using Shindig would be great, though.

And of course, you would not need to make any distinction between
individuals and companies - just point to websites.

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.
Hey Chris,

Posted by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com>.
Akash,

Posted by Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Akash Manohar
akashmanohar@gmail.com

Re: Any new Shindig/OpenSocial containers?

Posted by Maciej Zywno <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,