Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/08/17 02:18:55 UTC

Win32 APACHE_2_0_24 .mak files untagged

The win32 .mak files are untagged.  I can either commit and retag, or cvs rm these all.

Please vote, win32 people!  I plan to do one (or the other) tonight.

Below is the zip file of the generated mak/rc files that will go in the
final tarball, if nothing changes.  Feel free to checkout the APACHE_2_0_24
branch, unzip this into the httpd directory, and test.

http://www.apache.org/~wrowe/httpd-2_0_24-makefiles.zip

(Diffs of the mak files alone are 173KB since the .rc autogeneration patch!  I want
this to end!!!)

Bill

Re: Win32 APACHE_2_0_24 .mak files untagged

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>The win32 .mak files are untagged.  I can either commit and retag, or cvs rm these all.
>
>Please vote, win32 people!  I plan to do one (or the other) tonight.

I would vote to remove the mak/rc files from CVS.
In the last couple of months I've seen 4-5 messages about people using
out of date .mak files
..Ian