Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Michael2 <wt...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/13 14:44:47 UTC

Get "The page cannot be displayed" Error when try to access database pool edit page

I created an Informix database pool in Geronimo 2.1.3 using the database pool
wizard, I was able to successfully test the database connection before
deploying it. I can see the database pool I just created is listed in the
Available database pool list with a "running" status. When I click the Usage
link, I see the instructions about how to use this database pool. However,
when I click the Edit link, I get a "The page cannot be displayed" error.
When I check the log file there is no error message there. I also check
other default database pool's Edit links and I do not have any problem to
open these database pool Edit pages.

Can someone help me find where my problem is?

In a case like this, although I cannot edit the pool anymore, is it running
properly and can I still use it?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Re: Get "The page cannot be displayed" Error when try to access database pool edit page

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
So use FireFox instead. :-)

-Jack

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.