Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sbhosale <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/21 07:12:23 UTC

Need help in analyzing the reports

Hi all,

I am new to the Jmeter .
My client want me to do the performance testing of my web application. He is
mainly concerned about the response time of each request. So I am putting
the Summary report and aggregate report listeners. So just want to know that
which parameter in the summary/Aggregate report will give me the correct
response time of each request and the throughput shown in the Summary report
is it request/secod or request/minute or request/hour.

Thank You,

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Need help in analyzing the reports

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
> response time of each request and the throughput shown in the Summary report
> is it request/secod or request/minute or request/hour.

The unit for the respective throughput is shown in each table row IIRC.
(E.g. "/s" for "per second" etc.)

Re: Need help in analyzing the reports

Posted by indireddysankar <in...@gmail.com>.
Sandeep,
                     Avg is the average response time of all the requests
starting from the time of leaving jmeter till response reach back to jmeter.
It is average (total time/number of requests).

you can refer this for more reference.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#listeners

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:44 PM, sbhosale <sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply.
>

> One silly question. Suppose I am running the scripts against 100 users then
> the count shown here in Avg section and 90% line is shown as a single user
> response right? or do i need to devide it by 100.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep

Indireddy SivaSankarReddy

Re: Need help in analyzing the reports

Posted by SanderW <sa...@performancearchitecten.nl>.
Yes, it's shown as a single user response. No need to devide

Re: Need help in analyzing the reports

Posted by indireddysankar <in...@gmail.com>.
Avg and min,max and 90% lines are the response times in Milli seconds...