Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com> on 2019/11/05 12:07:17 UTC

kylin cube job

when&nbsp; I use kylin scheduling cue,I meeting the following error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS: hdfs://nameservice1/kylin/....,expected:hdfs://nodexxx:8020
return code:2
if you can solve my question , I will thank for you.

回复: kylin cube job

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
when I executing the command of your saying ,I can run succeed.
the error picture at annex:

Re: kylin cube job

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.