Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu> on 2016/10/19 15:08:05 UTC

Pull Request for Airavata Docker images.

Hello,

I have created a pull request for self contained docker images.(
https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/57)
One can use this branch to deploy airavata from scratch.

I have cleaned the branch. Please ignore all deletes.
These are self contained docker images, basic idea is to ease the
deployment process.
Images can be deployed across different systems, proper entries need to be
there in airavata-server.properties file.
Please find build and run instructions in readme.

Please revert if you have any concerns.

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar
Student ID : 0003469679
Masters (CS)
+1 (812) 369- 5416

Re: Pull Request for Airavata Docker images.

Posted by Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu>.
Hi Shameera,

As discussed, I have created a new pull request (
https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/67)

These are self contained docker images, basic idea is to ease the
deployment process.
Images can be deployed across different systems, proper entries need to be
there in airavata-server.properties file.
Please find build and run instructions in readme.

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajinkya,

--
Shameera Rathnayaka