Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bill Schneider <bs...@vecna.com> on 2006/04/10 23:36:33 UTC

tree2 and AjaxAnywhere

Has anyone had success getting tree2 to work with AjaxAnywhere?

I have it set up and submitting requests properly, but the response
seems to be getting cut off.  The zone is being replaced with blank
content.

-- Bill
--
Bill Schneider
Chief Architect

Vecna Technologies
5004 Lehigh Rd.
College Park, MD 20740
bschneider@vecna.com
t: 240-737-1640
f: 301-699-3180

Re: tree2 and AjaxAnywhere

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I have it working with MyFaces 1.1.1 but had to do some work arounds (some
messy). What does your XHTML (or JSP) looking like with the aa:zoneJSF and
t:tree2 nodes? Let me know that and I'll see if I can help you out.

-Andrew