Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 17:18:17 UTC

Re: Re: How can I realize authentication in sling?

Hi yanjie,

For my own project, I've implemented some custom sling POST handlers
(similar to the usermanager actions I contributed earlier) to
add/modify/delete access control entries for users/groups using the early
access JSR-283 access control support in jackrabbit 1.5.

It seems to work well for my use cases, and I was planning on submitting a
patch when I get some free time to clean it up a bit.  If that is something
you would be interested in using, I can try to submit a patch for
consideration in the next few days.

-Eric

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,
My proposed changes for access control management are attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-879

Let me know if you run into any troubles using it.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric