Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com> on 2012/07/05 19:51:09 UTC

Documentation trunk builds

Hi,

The documentation trunk builds seem to need a restart. I don't think
there were any checkins between the end of May and last Thursday (6/28).
I would have expected one since then, but the last build seems to have
taken place on June 6. Kristian is on vacation for a few weeks; does
anyone else know how to get these going again?

Thanks very much --

Kim Haase

Re: Documentation trunk builds

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
Thanks,  Knut -- I'm glad it's trying to do the build, anyway! I guess
we can see if it works next time.

Kim

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.

--