Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Knudson <jk...@wlu.edu> on 2004/03/09 17:19:00 UTC

[users@httpd] LDAP search over two

I am using Apache2.0.48 with mod_auth_ldap and am having a problem
composing a search.  I have a tree with a single Organization containing
three primary OU's under it.  I want to create an access control file
which will allow any valid user under either of the first two OU's to
authenticate, but not the other.  I have tried syntax such as:

   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Allow Anyone Under Acad.org or Admin.org"

   AuthLDAPUrl ldap://ldapserver.org/ou=admin,o=org?uid?sub
   AuthLDAPUrl ldap://ldapserver.org/ou=acad,o=org?uid?sub

   require valid-user

but it seems that only one base DN gets searched.

Can I specify multiple baseDN's on one line?  If so, what syntax.

Can I do a baseDN o=wlu search and filter the results for the acad or
admin ou?

Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

Thanks.

JK