Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Marol, Sham" <sm...@ebay.com> on 2010/02/16 11:53:25 UTC

How to extend components?

(If this is not the right mail id to which I have sent my query, then pls send me the appropriate mail id)

Hi,

Can I extend web components in sling.? If Yes , How.?

Thnx,
Sham Marol

Re: How to extend components?

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Marol, Sham <sm...@ebay.com> wrote:
> (If this is not the right mail id to which I have sent my query, then pls send me the appropriate mail id)
>
> Can I extend web components in sling.? If Yes , How.?

Can you clarify your question a bit? What do you mean by "web component"?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway