Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Michael Stockhausen <pr...@googlemail.com> on 2010/09/20 15:44:51 UTC

Howto: call a Servlet from another Servlet (example)?!

Hello,

I have create two Servlets (LoginServlet & UserListServlet).
I'm using a JSP für the User credentials. When you press the login-button,
the LoginServlet is called.

I would like to call the UserListServlet, when the username and password are
correct.

How can I call UserListServle from the doGet(...) function of the
LoginServlet. I would like to call a Servlet from another servlet.

Where can I find some examples?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: Howto: call a Servlet from another Servlet (example)?!

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 September 2010 14:44, Michael Stockhausen
<pr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have create two Servlets (LoginServlet & UserListServlet).
> I'm using a JSP für the User credentials. When you press the login-button,
> the LoginServlet is called.
>
> I would like to call the UserListServlet, when the username and password are
> correct.
>
> How can I call UserListServle from the doGet(...) function of the
> LoginServlet. I would like to call a Servlet from another servlet.
>
> Where can I find some examples?

Better to ask on a different mailing list - HttpClient has no direct
relationship with servlets.

Try Tomcat User.