Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/07/26 18:40:12 UTC

Request for new locus ids...

Brian, if you would be so kind as to create these IDs, I would appreciate
it.  Harmeet has been named the first release manager for xml-soap, and it
would sure be nice if he could get started...

- Sam Ruby

---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM on 07/26/2000
12:37 PM ---------------------------

Sam Ruby
07/21/2000 09:03 PM

To:   brian@apache.org
cc:   pmc@xml.apache.org
From: Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Subject:  Request for new locus ids...

Brian/Duncan/Dirk/Pier, please add and permit the following users:

   id: hbedi
   name: Harmeet Bedi
   send password to: hbedi@yahoo.com
   group: apcvs, xml
   project / cvs avail: xml-soap, xml-site

   id: kmitchell
   name: Kevin J. Mitchell
   send password to: kevin.mitchell@xmls.com
   group: apcvs, xml
   project / cvs avail: xml-soap

- Sam Ruby

Re: Request for new locus ids...

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>.
Accounts created, CVS commit privs granted.  Sorry about the delay.

	Brian

Re: Request for new locus ids...

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>.