Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/03 06:59:16 UTC

Regression for Java Client on Alpine Linux

Hi all,
I am testing the upgrade of the Java client from 2.7.1 to
2.8.0-SNAPSHOT on an application the runs on Alpine linux.
It used to run with 2.7.1 but it crashes with 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT due to
Netty TCNative.

More details here
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/10798

I believe this is a show stopped for 2.8.0 release

Enrico

Re: Regression for Java Client on Alpine Linux

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi enrico,

I have pushed a PR to roll back the netty-tc-native version to 2.0.33.Final
in https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/10833
this might can help run on Alpine linux, I have checked the CVE that #10266
want to fix, seems not related to netty-tc-native

Regards,
Penghui

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月3日周四 下午2:59写道: