Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/07/20 18:05:18 UTC

[m2] Tasklist plugin converted: what should I do now?

Hi guys!

First of all, I'd like to congratulate the m2 team for the great work
they've done, especially the various APIs (MOFO, reporting, doxia, ...etc)
which are a pleasure to use to develop plugins. :o)

To discover the m2-style plugin writing, I converted the tasklist plugin
into a taglist plugin. "taglist" plugin because I added the possibility to
look for any kind of user task tag :
      - Javadoc ones, as it used to be: @todo, @whatever, ...
      - but also any kind of tag found in a Java comment ("// TODO" for
instance). This works for any Java comment (//, /* or /**).

What should I do now to contribute this code to the Maven project?
Can someone contact me to tell me what to do?

Cheers!

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

Re: Réf. : Re: [m2] Tasklist plugin converted: what should I do now?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, we'll take a look in the next few days.

- Brett

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That sounds great!