Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 08:09:37 UTC

Re: community online discussion

Hi  Team,

Any thoughts about it?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
No, it's not gitter, we have a zoom meeting for discussing about the
project issues and roadmap. We have a wiki page[1]  to track the
discussion.
I think gitter is another good way to get the feedback from the
community, we just need to let the community to know we are here to
answer the questions.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
gitter?