Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/03/30 21:57:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating release

The Apache Slider team is proud to announce Apache Slider incubation release version 0.70.1-incubating.

Apache Slider (incubating) is a YARN application which deploys existing distributed applications on YARN, monitors them, and makes them larger or smaller as desired - even while the application is running.

The release artifacts are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/slider/0.70.1-incubating/

To use these artifacts, please use the following documentation:
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/docs/getting_started.html

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
The Slider Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating release

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
Sure thing. Thanks for pointing this out.

-Gour

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
> On 31 Mar 2015, at 05:51, Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's the one!
>
> FWIW, I had updated http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/releasing.html#announcing when I did this. Let's try to make sure we get this right the next time around. :)

we'll do that for the April release then.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating release

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's the one!

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Gour,