Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ricardo <bo...@si.uji.es> on 2001/09/13 10:20:39 UTC

Client Authentication in Tomcat

Hi all and thanks in advance (and sorry, my english is quiet bad :( ...

Well, my problem is that i generate a server certificate and a key with =
openssl.
Later i import this certificate and key in a keystore (usign keytool and =
a java program called ImportKey).
I configure tomcat for SSL and client authentication to yes.
My problem is how can i store the CA public key (for validating client =
certificate) in the keystore to make it work ...

Please it's quiet important, HELP ME !!!!!!

Thanks,
============================
Ricardo Borillo Domenech
Programació - Servei d'Informàtica
Universitat Jaume I

ApacheModuleJServ.dll is gone?

Posted by Elm Gysel <el...@dateq.be>.
Hello,

Where did ApacheModuleJServ.dll go? I can't seem to find it. Is this being
replaced or something? If so, does there anything need to change on the
installation configuration?

Thanks!

Elm

Re: Client Authentication in Tomcat

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Ricardo,

Get the JSSE(or similar one) and it comes with a couple of samples if I remember
correctly. Also, spend some time to J2 Core Security package as well as Java
Security Forums at sun site and comp.lang.jave.security. You should have a plenty
of samples and sufficient stuff to start with. Nothing to it. And welcome to the
security world.

Pae