Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ohaya <oh...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/05 18:00:25 UTC

Does/Will Jmeter 4.0 send client cert if (only) system.properties is configured?

If I have a Jmeter test plan where I do an HTTP post to an "https" URL, but I don't have a Keystore Configuration element or CSV element in the test plan, BUT there is a bin\system.properties file that has only:

javax.net.ssl.keyStore=G:\\Development\\keystore.jks
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=XXX

Will Jmeter do 2-way SSL and try to send one of the client certs that is in the keystore.jks when it does the SSL handshake?

I know that this is a kind of odd question, but I seem to recall that older versions used just the system.properties info, even though there wasn't a Keystore Config or CSV element?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Does/Will Jmeter 4.0 send client cert if (only) system.properties is configured?

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Have you tried it?

Felix