Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io> on 2020/06/24 16:56:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member: Will Barrett

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Superset has invited Will Barrett to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

In the name of the community as a whole, we're very glad to have you on board, Will!

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member: Will Barrett

Posted by William Barrett <wi...@preset.io>.
Thanks Max! And thank you Evan for handling the nomination procedure! I know these things can be a non-trivial amount of work.

Happy to be here!

Will Barrett
Staff Software Engineer
Preset, Inc. | https://preset.io