Posted to general@gump.apache.org by william barker <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/16 05:15:03 UTC

Building Guava in Trunk

I'm involved with the Gump project in Apache (http://gump.apache.org).  We
have recently added Guava to the projects that we build to resolve
dependencies on other projects.  At the moment, we are using the Ant build
since that was the one that worked.  However with the recent directory
restructure, that no longer works since the build.xml file looks for a "src"
subdirectory and it is currently in "guava/src".  Is there a plan to fix the
build.xml file to work from the top level directory, or should I change Gump
to work from the guava subdirectory?

I have no interest in using the released version of Guava, so if that is
your answer, please save bandwidth by not replying.  That is not what Gump
is about.  But if you have a road map page, a link to that would be very
helpful.

Re: [guava] Building Guava in Trunk

Posted by william barker <wi...@gmail.com>.
We would love to use maven as the build. It just didn't work.

Thanks for the fix.

Posted by Charles Fry <fr...@google.com>.

Posted by Chris Povirk <cp...@google.com>.
Sorry for the trouble.  This was a mistake that we have a fix for
internally, and I suspect that it's just a matter of pulling that
change into our public repository.  It would guess that it will be
Monday before that happens, but maybe someone will jump in to take
care of it earlier.