Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> on 2000/07/31 03:17:00 UTC

locus problem: missing symlinks in /home/cvspublic to httpd-docs-M.N

The subject says it all...  You can't check out httpd-docs-whatever if
using :pserver:anoncvs@www.apache.org:/home/cvspublic.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: locus problem: missing symlinks in /home/cvspublic to httpd-docs-M.N

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> writes:

> Looks like this has been fixed; you fixed the 2.0 docs, and I
> [re?]fixed the 1.3 link.

Yep... I got desperate and found that I had the appropriate karma to
make the link...

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

--
#ken    P-)}