Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/13 06:30:56 UTC

[Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/HbaseShell/Ideas" by udanax

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by udanax:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/HbaseShell/Ideas

New page:
[[TableOfContents(4)]]

----
= Some Ideas for Hbase Shell =
Volunteers and any comments are welcomed.

== Hbase JDBC driver ==
I've started to think about Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver for use with Hbase.
[[BR]]I am thinking of integrating Zeroboard with this work in progress for a test case.

~-''Zeroboard is one of the most popular PHP web boards in Asia.''-~

= Some Other Stuff for Hadoop project =

== Korean Morphological Analyzer for lucene ==