Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by hiran n <hi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 17:53:48 UTC

How to provide method level security using Rampart

Hi All,
I have  developed a web service using axis2-1.3 and xmlbeans
databinding. Now I am implementing authetication, intigrety and
confidentiality security using Rampart1.3 (basic).
My web service has 5 methods. It is required to provide access to all
methods to one set of user (users) and only 2 methods to another set of
users.
All users use x.509 certificate authentication. How to gohead with this.
Any suggestion is welcome. If there is any sample implementation of this
type of security will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
hiran