Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2005/10/27 23:13:24 UTC

RE: Adding Costructors and other methods to java classes generatedfrom Schema Objects

You can use the Extension Interface feature that has been mentioned
before on this list to accomplish the second half of your goal, see
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/ExtensionInterfacesFeature

But that won't work for constructors, you would have to hack the
generated code to do that (not that this is something I would
recommend!).

Radu

Posted by Shaun Farrugia <fa...@dteenergy.com>.
Where would we put a feature request in for this?

Shaun.Farrugia. . .farrugias@dteenergy.com
perm. desk.734.887.2148. . .cell.313.363.5006
aim.dier0b0t           . . .

             "Radu
             Preotiuc-Pietro"
             <ra...@bea.com>                                            To
                                       <us...@xmlbeans.apache.org>
             10/27/2005 05:13                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Adding Costructors and other
             Please respond to         methods to java classes
             user@xmlbeans.apa         generatedfrom Schema Objects
                  che.org