Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@lhsystems.com on 2006/11/30 11:45:22 UTC

Filtering question

Dear Maven Users,

I need some ideas how to deal with a filtering problem with maven.
I would like to use extended filtering some resource files. For example
I have a connection pool to a server, where I have PIDs, and ports. I
config this like:

<pool>
<properties>
	<property key="port" value="x" />
	<property key="pid" value="y" />
</properties>
<properties>
	<property key="port" value="x2" />
	<property key="pid" value="y2" />
</properties>
<properties>
	<property key="port" value="x3" />
	<property key="pid" value="y3" />
</properties>
</pool>

During filtering, I want to add for example many more pool elements,
because we have more connections on different systems, and sometimes I
need maven, to delete each except one.
Is it possible by filtering? Or will I have to implement a new filtering
plugin?

Thank you very much,
Marton Szabo