Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Samruben <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 21:49:41 UTC

Exception while using jaxb inside xml

Hi I have tested a sample with simple router by loading it by xml. but when i
include jaxb and camelcontext in it, its not getting loaded. It throws
exception.

xml router:

<camelContext id="camel" trace="true"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">

        <dataFormats>
            <jaxb id="jaxb" contextPath="camelinaction"/>
        </dataFormats>

        <route>
            <from uri="direct:order"/>
            <marshal ref="jaxb"/>
            <to uri="jms:queue:order.queue"/>
        </route>

            </camelContext>

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException:
Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange[Message: <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<purchaseOrder amount="1.0" price="4995.0" name="Camel in Action"/>
]
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapCamelExecutionException(ObjectHelper.java:1212)

Re: Exception while using jaxb inside xml

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I did not mean jaxb.jar. I talk about camel-jaxb.jar.

Christian

Posted by Samruben <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes i added jaxb jar

Re: Exception while using jaxb inside xml

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Did you add camel-jaxb as dependency?

Christian