Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marius Gabor <ga...@s-m-c.de> on 2002/07/29 16:46:08 UTC

Removing request parameter

Hi!

I need help: I have a form that contains a couple of hidden fields.
I've tried 2 modify fields values working with JavaScript. It didn't do
it. Somehow, these fields are not visible and I can't read or set them.
I know that I can getParameter() or getParameterNames() and then I can
see the values stored in hidden fields. The problem is that I wanna
reset these values and I don't know how exactly to do that.

Any suggestion would be well appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!

Marius

Albert Einstein