Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Kamal Ashour <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/02 22:12:32 UTC

Build from source error

Hello,

I downloaded the source distribution extracted and build but I get an error
building, didn't change anything except renamed
jetspeed-mvn-setttings-sample.xml to jetspeed-mvn-setttings.xml.

Attached Maven output.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kamal Ashour

RE: Build from source error

Posted by Kamal Ashour <ka...@hotmail.com>.
I found out where to add the flag.  Thanks.

Re: Build from source error

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

RE: Build from source error

Posted by Kamal Ashour <ka...@hotmail.com>.
I was using NB built in Maven for the previous build error.  I setup NB to
use the external Maven 2.1.0 still not successful building but different
build error.  Attached the build output, sorry for the length of the file.