Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2012/10/04 20:04:42 UTC

Jenkins

Hey all,

If there are no objections I would like to upgrade the version of Jenkins on Jenkins.cloudstack.org to version 1.484 so I can install the latest jclouds plugin and update the maven plugin.

Jclouds will be used to access a CloudStack instance at Schuberg Philis where we can create build slaves for Jenkins. This should be a nice increase in capacity and test speed.

Please let me know if you see any problems with this, otherwise I will start after lunch pacific time.

Cheers,

Hugo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Re: Jenkins

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
Thanks for the hint :-)

Actually I was planning on just clicking the upgrade button in Jenkins. Ill have a look if I need to do it via puppet then.

Hugo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 4 okt. 2012 om 11:08 heeft "David Nalley" <da...@gnsa.us> het volgende geschreven:

Re: Jenkins