Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mike <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/06/14 20:17:58 UTC

Lunar Pages suspension due to Resin difficulty with Struts

For unknown reasons lunarpages suspended my account, saying that my struts
application was causing the server to restart by having the initialization
procedure tied to the message resources to try and bind to
127.0.0.1:6802.  Does this make any sense to anyone?  I think someone at
lunarpages screwed up.  Nothing had changed on my site for at least a
month.  Then, suddenly they had this problem.  Does this make any sense to
any of you?