Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2001/04/19 22:08:35 UTC

Servlet Friendly ISP's

I asked this question before but I lost the response.

Is there a site that list the ISP's that are Servlet friendly
especially using Tomcat ??

Thanks again
John G

Re: Servlet Friendly ISP's

Posted by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com>.
Ed,

Thank you for the obvious answer. Below is what I found
if others are interested.

JG

http://www.adrenalinegroup.com/jwsisp.html
http://www.spinweb.net/hosting/developer_accounts/