Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com> on 2014/03/06 15:08:54 UTC

which branch to target in order to push a new feature for 4.4 ?

hi guys,

since the feature freeze for 4.4 is on 14th march, i needed to push my new
storage plugin feature for 4.4 and i was having confusion weather we should
be targeting the master branch or 4.3 forward or is there any other branch ?

thanks.
--
regards,

punith s
cloudbyte.com

Re: which branch to target in order to push a new feature for 4.4 ?

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
master branch
4.4 branch will be created after feature freeze